Beauty and Parenting Blog

Monday 25 January 2016

Glossy Box Review

Glossybox is a my little treat each month, how it works is I pay a monthly subscription of £10.00 plus £3.25 Post and Packaging and I get a box delivered to my home address every month, within the box you get 5 beauty products, they do vary in size for example they can be Full Size, Travel Size or Sample Size and the content can vary from skin care, make up, Nail Polish basically anything in Beauty but you don't choose its all a surprise. which I personally love.

I have been subscribed to Glossybox since July and I do love it, its like a little present every month, I always get overwhelmed when I go to Boots or Superdrug to buy skincare and make up and there's so much choice that quite often I leave empty handed (although more often then not I will leave with something for my babies).

With Glossybox as its all really random I get to try products that I wouldn't normally, some of it has been really good some of it hasn't been to my taste, but if I'm totally honest I have used most of it. I may do a post about the best and worst that I have gotten from Glossy box in the future.

Below are some pictures of what the January Glossybox looked like and what came in it:
It is so well package and so pretty!!!
























Front of Leaflet



Back of Leaflet - which tells us what the products is, price, size and where to buy










Teeez Cosmetics Oasis Gem Lipstick
Colour: Coral Onyx
8H Long Lasting
Unique Satin Matte Finish
Highly Pigmented Coverage
Full Size Product Included
£11.93


Dobner Kosmetik for Glossybox Eye shadow
Colour: Glossy Mauve
Exclusive to Glossy Box
Full Size Product Included
£7.10


Angele Nail Lacquer - NL01
Long Lasting Lacquer
Full Size Product Included
£6.32
Unani Dermo Defense Facial Mask
The Dermo Defense Facial Mask provides skincare protection, nutrition and hydration while removing impurities. When you apply the treatment or Mask once or twice a week, you will notice a profound improvement in skin regeneration.
Full Size Product Included
£11.36



MADARA
Time Miracle Cellular Repair Serum - For all Skin Types
A Clinically proven concentrate for active anti-aging care. Dramatically boosts the cellular renewal cycle to visibly improve the smoothness of the skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Facial contours become firmer, the skin is recharged with essential moisture and vitality. Apply on clean skin in the mornings and evenings, follow with moisturiser.
Luxury Size (Sample) included
Full Size cost £38
 
In this months box we were very lucky to get 4 Full sized product, what a great way to start the year.

I hope you enjoy this post :):)

Thank you for talking time out to read this :):):)

Love Letty xxx

Disclaimer - All the information I have written under each product is the information from either the product itself or from the leaflet. I have not yet tried these products so am not able to review as of yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment