Beauty and Parenting Blog

Sunday 10 January 2016

A little about me

Hey there I'm Letty, I am 30 years old and I live in Bournemouth a little town in the south of the U.K. I am originally from Madeira (Portugal) a little island in the Atlantic Ocean, I moved to the UK when I was 10 with my parents, I now live with my husband Darren we have been together for 12 years but married just under 4 years. We have 2 beautiful children Elsie who is 6 years old and Cody who is 5 months and a bit. I decided to create this blog just really to share my thoughts/experiences with people who may like the same things as me or maybe are going through the same things as me. And I also wanted something for me to look back on one day and for me to show my babies that this is what we did and what we saw, I mean of course social media is great for that sort of stuff but I feel this may be a good way too as I can write about how I felt about something or somewhere we went and that sort of thing. I don't really have any specific ideas about what the blog will contain it will all just be me and my opinion and experiences that I have had with places or things that I have had to buy for example. I will be blogging as and when I can in the middle of mummy duties and in a couple of months I shall be going back to work 😁😁 which obviously I am very much looking forward to 😉.... Think this post just tells you a little about me if you want to see what I get up to stay tuned for further posts!!! 😀😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment